Happy Body Program – Self Guided
A step-by-step program to get your eating habits and self-care routine back on track. It’s more than just another diet – it’s a jump-start to a new, more nurturing way of living.
Do you want to..
- Reset your food habits because you’ve been slipping into unhealthy habits? As a member you’ll get tips on breaking your love affair with sugar and caffeine and valuable advice on how to plan ahead for mealtime success. .
- Learn about what foods are best for your body? This program eliminates common foods intolerances then, systematically adds them back so you’ll be able to weed out which ones are making you feel bloated, tired and hungry.
- Take care of yourself not only with food but with self-love? Throughout the program you’ll learn how to enjoy self-care without guilt through simple techniques that will leave you feeling more relaxed, productive and balanced.
- Have the support and accountability of a coach and community of like-minded women? Taking care of ourselves gets put on the back burner in our fast-paced lives and the online group will remind you that taking care of yourself is a must if you want to feel alive, passionate and set an healthy example for your kids.
“The Happy Body Program has made me realize the foods my body needs is actually what it wants. A lot of my old go-to’s make me feel sluggish and bloated. I‘ve enjoyed reconnecting with food and fitting into my favorite pair of jeans. Jackie’s recipes are delicious and take less than 30 minutes to make which is ideal. This program is truly life changing.”
– Katie Shepard, Beauty Counter Consultant | Columbus OH
Your Happy Body Program Includes:
- Two, live, group calls to review course content and Q&A. Calls will be recorded and call dates will be announced prior to the start date.
- Lifetime access to the members only site. Watch videos overview the course content, access call recordings, download printable handouts and a special bonuses.
- 14 days of plant-powered meals, recipes and done-for-you grocery lists to make resetting your body a breeze.
- Guidelines on what to eat and what not to eat in case you want to get creative in the kitchen instead of following the meal plan.
- Self-care techniques and journaling exercises to dive digger into your relationship with food and your body.
- Education on plant-powered, nutrient dense foods and how to easily incorporate them into your lifestyle for years to come.
- Private Facebook Group filled with like-minded Happy Body participants that will inspire you to stick with the plan.
- Support from a dietitian that believes you deserve to feel amazing and wants to show you the tools she uses to stay happy, healthy and balanced.
“Not only were the recipes amazing and exactly what my body needed, but I felt so much more relaxed than I have in a long time. I enjoyed the lifestyle tips from Jackie, and incorporating them helped to reduce stress in my life. I’ll be reusing many of Jackie’s recipes in the future. They’re all so nutritious and tasty that I didn’t feel deprived. And, my skin looked AMAZING on the program – better than it has in years!” – Mary Vonck | Columbus OH
More Program Details:
Days 1-5: Clean Out The Junk
Week one is the true detox week. This week the menu will be a bit lighter but you’ll be filling up on nutrient dense vegetables, fruits and water while releasing stored toxins. You will be challenged to break food addictions and encouraged to ride the wave of detox symptoms, knowing that they will pass. The grass is greener on the other side, I promise.
Days 7-14: Re-energize with Self-Care
Week two you will be revitalized after purging toxins in week one and begin to incorporate invaluable self-care techniques that will nurture your soul. We will add in beans, legumes and gluten free grains this week as well. You’ll develop awareness around your food choices and feed you mind with positive thoughts.
Day 15 and Beyond
Yes, there is a bonus week geared toward empowering you to continue eating fresh, anti-inflammatory foods after the Happy Body Program ends. By this time you will be feeling light, happy, and your pre-program symptoms (allergies, excess weight, bloating, fatigue, etc.) will be gone. You will have a new appreciation for food, self-care and the power of positive thinking.
This program is for you if:
- You’ve slipped into using caffiene and sugar as a pick-me-up more than you’d like
- You want to feeling amazing in your skin and know cleaning up your is where you need to start
- You’re overwhelmed with what to make and want done-for-you meal plans and to-go recipes
- You believe taking care of yourself is the foundation for being able to take care of others
- You’re open explore new ways to eating and willing to experiment with new foods
- You want to learn how to carve out time for yourself without feeling guilty
- You welcome the challenge to eating home-cooked meals
This program is NOT for you if:
- You refuse to try new foods and explore new ways of eating
- You won’t experiment with giving up caffeine, sugar and other foods that could be irritating your system
- You’re not willing to put yourself as a priority and carve out time to prep, cook and move your body
- You’re not open to slowing down, re-connecting with your body
- You want a magic pill that will do the work for you
The best part of the Happy Body Program is that it doesn’t feel like a diet, based on elimination. Jackie makes it a positive experience by providing really flavorful options that you will WANT to incorporate into your life forever! It also become a very positive experience because of Jackie’s attitude, knowledge and group encouragement. It change my life and the way I feel about my body forever. “ – Kat Hutter, www.katandroger.com | Los Angeles CA
Is this cleanse gluten-free? Yes! It’s also plant-based (no dairy or meat) and low in sugar. It still has lots of flavor and satisfaction, promise.
Is this a juice or raw cleanse? You’ll drink a green smoothie in the morning but this is a whole foods cleanse so you will be eating solid food for lunch, dinners and snacks. The cleanse is a mixture of raw and cooked food.
How can I expect to feel on the program? During the first week you might experience some detox symptoms as you break free from acid foods that are clogging up your system but after that cleansers report glowing skin, more energy, decreased bloating, improved digestion, restful sleep, a sense of clarity, confidence in the kitchen and an overall feeling of happiness and peace.
I’m super busy and don’t have much time for cooking, can I still do the cleanse? The meal plan was created so you cook once and eat twice to save you time throughout the week. All the meals take about 30 minutes to prep/cook and I’ll offer suggestions on how to set yourself up for success despite a busy schedule.
Can I exercise on the cleanse? During the detox week you might feel more fatigued so you might not have energy for a vigorous workout. Energy levels range from person to person throughout the cleanse and you’re encouraged to listen to your body.
Can I cleanse while traveling? It’s ideal to cleanse while at home but taking the cleanse on the road is totally doable. Inside the Welcome Packet are lists of what foods to eat and which to avoid so can stay on track while on the road no problemo.
Are the meals family friendly? Every recipe has been taste-tested by my husband and he’s a meat-eater. Most cleansers are surprised that their families love the nutrient-packed meals. It’s a great way to expose your little ones to colorful veggies and fruits but they should not follow the exact meal plan because their little bodies don’t need to cleanse.
How much will I spend on food? Your grocery bill might increase on average around $50 as you stock your fridge and pantry with cleanse friendly items. However, the extra money you spend on home-cooked meals will save you money from dining out and for future medical expenses.
How much weight will I lose? The best part of the Happy Body Program is that it’s not a diet and there is no calorie counting involved. The program was created as way for you to clean up your eating habits and jump-start a healthier lifestyle. Some cleansers experience the added bonus of weight loss but I don’t want that to be your focus.
I’m a diabetic or have hypoglycemia, is the cleanse safe for me? It’s always best to check with your doctor before you start a new exercise or diet program. I suggest you print off the Starter Packet + 3-Day Meal Plan to share with your healthcare provider. The meals are low in sugar and packed with nutrients that support stable blood sugars and health.
I’m pregnant or breastfeeding, is the cleanse okay for me to do? This is a magical time in your life and although the recipes are packed with nutrients you should not be cleansing at this time. You are invited to use the recipes but should not follow the designed meal plan.
More Success Stories
“I have done the program twice and it has truly changes my life. It was much easier than I thought it was going to be, perhaps because I was ready for it! The recipes that Jackie provided are the best. I still make my favorite ones. I felt so good after the first time that I have continued with the anti-inflammatory diet Jackie proposes. Additional benefit of this consistent anti-inflammatory diet is that I have lost almost 20 lbs. Since then I have been gluten- and dairy-free. The only meat I eat is fish and seafood. I still take my lemon water first thing in the morning, and follow it with by a green smoothie.” – Roya | Atlanta GA
“I was interested in program because I wanted to learn better eating habits and to see how I would feel during a “detox.” Jackie was very supportive throughout the program and all the recipes were tasty. Nothing was too time consuming or difficult to make and nothing at all was bland! This experience helped me to see what a healthy reset was like and didn’t leave me feeling hungry or deprived. I’ve lost a little weight, have more energy and it hasn’t been as difficult as I thought it would be to be with the frenemies.” – Olivia | Atlanta GA