What is the Happy Body Program?
A step-by-step program designed to help you get your body, mind, and habits back on track. Infused with mouth-watering recipes and weekly action steps to make it more than just another diet – it’s a jump start to a new way of living.
If you are…
- Sick and tired of feeling fatigued, bloated, and addicted to sugar? This program will reset and refresh your body.
- Curious about what foods are best for your body? This program eliminates common food intolerances and systematically adds them back so you can weed out the culprits.
- Ready to jump-start into a healthy lifestyle? The HBP is filled with nutrient-dense, plant-powered foods that will make you feel amazing.
The Happy Body Program Includes:
- Lifetime access to the handouts, videos, and other resources
- 14 days of plant-powered meals, recipes, and done-for-you grocery lists to make resetting your body a breeze.
- Guidelines on how to systematically rid food intolerances and inflammatory foods from your diet which will increase your energy, reduce belly bloating and carb cravings and calm your mind.
- Education on plant-powered, nutrient-dense foods, and how to easily incorporate them into your lifestyle for years to come.
- Support from a holistic dietitian that has overcome food intolerances and illness that believes you deserve to feel great in your own skin.
Benefits to You…
- Learn which foods are best for your body
- Improved energy
- Better sleep
A flat stomach
Reduced allergy symptoms
No more cravings
A sense of peace and calm
- Weight loss
A library of new, easy, plant-powered recipes
- Invaluable cooking tips to save you time in the kitchen
Support along the way to help you stay motivated and a Happy Body Daily Checklist to keep you on track
- Re-connect with your body’s intuitive knowledge so you can feel vibrant and happy in your own skin
This program is NOT for you if:
- You refuse to try new foods and explore new ways of eating
- You won’t experiment with giving up caffeine, sugar and other foods that could be irritating your system
- You are not willing to put yourself as a priority and carve out time to prep, cook and move your body
- You are not open to slowing down, re-connecting with your bodies intuitive wisdom
More Program Details:
Days 1-5: Detox
Week one is the true detox week. This week the menu will be a bit lighter but you’ll be filling up on nutrient-dense vegetables, fruits, and water while releasing stored toxins. You will be challenged to break food addictions and encouraged to ride the wave of detox symptoms, knowing that they will pass. The grass is greener on the other side, I promise.
Days 7-14: Revitalize
Week two you will be revitalized after purging toxins in week one and begin to incorporate invaluable self-care techniques that will nurture your soul. We will add in beans, legumes, and gluten-free grains this week as well. You’ll develop awareness around your food choices and feed your mind with positive thoughts.
Day 15 and Beyond: Empower
Yes, there is a bonus week geared toward empowering you to continue eating fresh, anti-inflammatory foods after the Happy Body Program ends. By this time you will be feeling light, happy, and your pre-program symptoms (allergies, excess weight, bloating, fatigue, etc.) will be gone. You will have a new appreciation for food, self-care, and the power of positive thinking.
Want a preview?
Don’t just take my word for it. Here are some Success Stories.
“I have done the program twice and it has truly changed my life. It was much easier than I thought it was going to be, perhaps because I was ready for it! The recipes that Jackie provided are the best. I still make my favorite ones. I felt so good after the first time that I have continued with the anti-inflammatory diet Jackie proposes. An additional benefit of this consistent anti-inflammatory diet is that I have lost almost 20 lbs. Since then I have been gluten- and dairy-free. The only meat I eat is fish and seafood. I still take my lemon water first thing in the morning, and follow it with by a green smoothie.” – Roya
“I was interested in the program because I wanted to learn better eating habits and to see how I would feel during a “detox.” Jackie was very supportive throughout the program and all the recipes were tasty. Nothing was too time-consuming or difficult to make and nothing at all was bland! This experience helped me to see what a healthy reset was like and didn’t leave me feeling hungry or deprived. I’ve lost a little weight, have more energy and it hasn’t been as difficult as I thought it would be to be with the frenemies.” – Olivia
“Jackie is great about making eating well affordable and easy. It’s initially intimidating to start cooking with a bunch of foods you previously ignored in the grocery store – or thought they wouldn’t taste good. However, she broke things down into easy and DELICIOUS meals that kept me satisfied. I have more energy, I sleep better and I am even starting to lose weight. Secondly, I have found a more spiritual connection within myself that I never knew existed. I am off the “diet” roller coaster and I am never going back.” – Amanda
Ready to get started? Email me HERE and let me know you want to get started.
Make a payment of $125 via PayPal or Venmo (@jackiedominas.com). Once payment is received I’ll send you the program so you can get started feeling like your best-self right away!
Simply email me 😉