Meditate with Jackie Dominas E-RYT 500
Mindfulness + Meditation + Yoga
Our lives have gotten so busy that we’ve forgotten how important and beneficial it is to slow down so that we learn to create space from the stressors of everyday life.
Jackie has been teaching and practicing yoga and meditation since 2007. She teaches workshops, retreats, and teacher training as well as leads lunchtime meditation series at corporate offices.
Her down-to-earth personality will make you feel at ease as you embark on your meditation journey. There is no right or wrong way to meditate. What’s important is that you show up and try.
By working with Jackie, you’ll learn and try different meditation techniques to help you find the best fit for you so that you stick with it and experience the peace, calm, clarity, and focus that arises by being present.
“I meditate so that my mind cannot complicate my life.” – Sri Chinmoy
- “I was surprised at how relaxing meditation made me feel!”
- “It is very difficult to ‘slow down’ and clear your mind, but I can see how regular meditation can benefit the body and mind!”
- “I enjoy the lunchtime meditations. It forces me to take a break and take care of myself.”
- “I have never really meditated but I found the recording to be interesting and may consider taking brief pauses throughout the day to meditate.”
- “I really do enjoy these meditation sessions with Jackie and would like to continue doing them quarterly/monthly.”
Want individual guidance or coaching?
Jackie offers 1:1 meditation, yoga, and life coaching for those for personalized attention. Email, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Get her free ‘Calm Your Crazy’ Toolkit HERE.