Reset Challenge Week Three Recipe
This is one my favorite ways to curb my sweet tooth and to help me feel grounded during ladies holiday.
Sweet potatoes are filled with calcium, potassium, vitamin A and a serving contains 47% of the RDA for vitamin C.
Take them as a snack, throw them in a salad, or pair them with a sandwich.
Sweet Potato Bites
- 1 ½ TB organic coconut oil, melted
- 2 sweet potatoes (fist size) – diced into ½ inch pieces
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon (feel free to use Cajun spices instead of nutmeg and cinnamon)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Toss all ingredients till sweet potatoes are coated.
- Place on baking sheet in single layer.
- Roast 45-60 minutes or until sweet potatoes are soft. Flip potatoes occasionally.
- Serve warm or re-heat as leftover
Get more recipes by downloading the Happy Body Starter Kit + 3 Day Meal Plan #PYNUTRITION