Have you started holiday shopping yet?
Every year I find something I LOVE and buy it for everyone.
And this year it’s ESSENTIAL OILS!
While I was pregnant, I searched for ways to reduce pregnancy symptoms without using medication. I was having pounding headaches and a friend suggested I try Peppermint Vitality essential oil from Young Living.
I was desperate and open to trying anything and it WORKED!
Since then, I geek out learning and experiencing the benefits of essential oils and am pumped to share them with you.
The Premium Starter Kit is by far the best place to start. It comes with Peppermint, 10 other oils to experiment with, a diffuser, some other goodies, and a 24% wholesale discount for future orders – no strings attached. I have purchased this many, many times.
It’s my mission to reduce the amount garbage we ingest on a daily basis – ranging from our food choices, to our thoughts, the cleaning supplies we use and what we put on our skin.
The average woman applies over 300 chemicals a day to her body and 80 of those are applied every day before breakfast!
What products have you already used on your body this morning?
Face wash, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, hair products, washed your hands, lotion, make-up…the list goes on.
Have you ever checked the ingredient labels on your products?
Your skin is your largest organ and what you put on it absorbs and hits your blood stream in 26 seconds? So ingredients matter just like the foods you eat.
Why Essential Oils
They are the most powerful part of the plant and are distilled from flowers, trees, bushes, fruit and herbs. Humans have been using them for years to support every system in the body: digestive, muscular, circulatory, endocrine(hormonal), respiratory, skeletal, and immune.
And there is only ONE, non-toxic ingredient in each oil.
I’ve used essential oils to calm anxiety, to make me feel more grounded, to curb sugar cravings, to ward off a cold, to clean my house, for an energy boost, on tense muscles, and to unwind after a stressful day. We even had lavender and peppermint oil diffusing during labor.
The brand you use does make a difference and it can be overwhelming to do the research. That’s where an expert can help.
I compared popular lines of essential oils and landed on Young Living because their unique seed to seal process that ensures a pure, high quality product delivered right to your door step.
If you’re interested trying them out for yourself, the best way is to purchase a Premium Starter Kit but you can also order a couple oils at a time.
The Premium Starter Kit Includes:
- 11 essential oils: Peppermint, Lavender, Digize, Thieves, RC, Cedarwood, AromaEase, Deep Relief, Purification, Lemon, and Panaway.
- Your choice of diffuser (I have two of these and use them ALL the time – think updated candle)
- 24% off oils for life – this is why I did it! The only thing you have to do to maintain your wholesale discount account is you have to spend $50 in a calendar year of oils you choose. No monthly minimums.
- A 50% savings on the 11 oils and diffuser
- Young Living is a referral based company but you don’t have to sell – unless you want to make some extra cash on the side while sharing how using oils have changed your life
- Access to an amazing Facebook community – to connect with other essential oil lovers on what oils to use, DIY recipes and more resources
- Other bonus surprises come with the kit too
CLICK HERE and check the member option to Purchase Your Premium Starter Kit!
What to just purchase an oil or two? CLICK HERE and check the retail customer option. You’ll be able to search the product guide and choose the ones you want.
My favorites: peppermint, lavender, frankincense, thieves and joy.
Questions about where to get started? Email me, email@example.com.