Reset Challenge Week One Recipe
This recipe takes less than 10 minutes!
It’s filled with hydrating cucumbers, detoxifying cilantro, pH balancing apple cider vinegar and filling avocado. My husband, Jason, liked it so much, I had to make a second batch.
This dish is great paired with fish, as a snack or just with fruit for a light lunch. Super simple and my current favorite.
Cucumber and Tomato Salad
- 1 avocado – cut into squares
- 2 organic cucumbers – peeled if not organic and diced
- 3 organic tomatoes – diced
- ¼ cup apple cider or white vinegar
- 3 TB olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro – chopped
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients together and serve. This keeps for 3-5 days in the fridge.
Try it out then share a picture with us on the Facebook page #PYNUTRITION